ADMISSIONS WELCOMES YOU
At Integrity High, we understand how important your child's education is to you. Our Admissions Department's purpose is to equip you with the information you need to make an informed decision, and to help make the application and enrollment process smooth and easy.
We invite you to enjoy the brief online tour and admissions tools on this page and then give us a call to visit in person for a live tour of our campus and classes. We're looking forward to meeting you and your student.
STUDENTS TALK VIDEO
Enjoy a quick video tour of our campus and hear from Integrity students.
To request a live tour, click here.TUITION & FEES
TUITION & FEES
SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL AID
Integrity is blessed by the community with several scholarships to be awarded each year. In addition we participate in the state-wide Step In program and other financial aid programs offering partial and full annual tuition scholarships for families in need. We also offer discounts for multiple children in the same family and to military families.
We believe in breaking down the barriers to good education, and are committed to helping your child get the best education. For more information on scholarships or financial aid, submit the Scholarship Request form, or call us at (000) 000-0000.
Explain your dress code policy here. When students are required to wear uniforms they are more likely to take care of their appearance. Dressing in a uniform helps students take pride in how they present themselves to the world.
This leads to greater self-confidence which can also translate into better academic performance. Share some details including other benefits and costs. Consider including a link to either your campus uniform store or your preferred uniform vendors' website (s).ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS & APPLICATIONENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS & APPLICATION
ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS & APPLICATION
1. APPLICATION: Integrity uses an online admissions application for new students. To submit one now, click on the application icon. After we received your application with the non-refundable application fee, we'll contact you regarding testing.
2. TESTING: Mountainview performs assessments for students in grades K-12. Achievement scores from previous school may be considered if taken within one year of application date.
3. REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION: Hard copies of the following documents must be supplied to Admissions before the Interview is scheduled:
- Birth certificate
- Current immunization records
- Current progress report (k) , report card (1st—12th) transcript (9th—12th)
4. FAMILY INTERVIEW: Both parents and students are required to meet with Admissions Director and School Administrator. Interviews are scheduled when all of the above paperwork is received and testing results are complete with minimum requirements met. Notification of acceptance is made via mail.